Friday, November 25, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!


One for each day of the month:
1. First and foremost I am most thankful for the new life God has given me and the assuence I will see him in Heaven some day.
2. Although I miss him, I am so grateful that my Grandpa is in Heaven where there are no more tears, sickness, and no more pain; not in the other place, Hell, in eternal torment.
3. I am amazed at how many things God has given me.
4. I love my life, my family, my dog, my friends.
5. I wish I could say I thank God every day, but I truthfully I don't.
6. I am so thankful for God's amazing mercy as he got every one out of the house before it burned down, in a most remarkable way.
7. I am so thankful that my mother did not die, (it was very likely to happen as she was late in passing the placenta after giving birth to Jubal) and that the government has not taken my baby brother away from his family.
8. I am so grateful for my Dad and all the things he does.
9. Thank God for putting that particular nurse on duty who caught the (hard to detect) signs before sending him onto the treadmill which, if he had gone, would have killed him.
10. I am so greatful for Dr. Rowden, a real docter that knows what she's talking about and has nothing against, but rather encourages herbal remidies. She truly works for your health not your money.
11. I am so amazed at seeing God work in my life and the life of others. I never noticed it before, but now that I am looking for it and wanting it, I see it all the time.
12. I thank God for bringing me through the hardest times of my life.
13. I am so grateful for technology, how else would I be doing this?!
14. I am also thankful for doctors who save lives and will continue to do so.
15. I thank God for his wonderful herbal plants and essential oils allready given to us so we don't have to use the inadequet chemical wanna-be medicines.
16. Mugs, clocks, beds, and fire places are also things I am thankful for.
17. Thank God we do not all have the same personality and looks! (That would just be awful wouldn't it?)
18. I am so grateful for my legs, and the ability to use them. Some people don't get.
19. I am so grateful for the people and circumstances God has placed in my life. God has put everyone I know in my life for a reason. God has given me challenges and blessings throughout my life for a reason.
20. I am very grateful that we live in the country, I could never bare it in the city.
21. I thank God that we have never know real hunger or gone without clothing or heat.
22. Thank God for all the men at the firestation that one day who came out to our house. I especially thank them for holding my brother back from going into the firey mess. (He doesn't remember it now, he wasn't himself as he watched our home burn to the ground.)
23. I am so grateful for the Founding Fathers basing our country on an inignorable Christian foundation. Although we have wandered from it now, I can only ask God for his mercy on this country.
24. This world is an amazing place! I am so glad God had an imagination and didn't make everything the same. We have plains, forests, jungles, mountains, valleys, volcanoes, oceans, the tundra, hills, rivers, and the list goes on... and on and on...
25. I am so gratful that humans are not related to animals in any way.
26. Thank God for emotions!
27. and oranges, trees, bees, guns, and cell phones too!
28. I love my church family, I am so glad God has given us the chance to have this church. Thank God for watching over us.
29. And let's not forget Black Friday sales!
30. Lastly I am just so grateful for God making me, me. I don't know what it would be like if I was someone else. I never want to switch lives with anyone.
There is so so much more to be thankful for, I could never mention every single thing. We have a wonderously beautiful world and I am so glad there are no aliens. Thank you Father for giving me such a wonderful life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts, it makes things interesting around here! ;)