Monday, August 1, 2011

Reasons Why I Call My Blog Experience


I Experienced...
 The peace that comes with submitting to God
 The life I never would have had without Him
 Real hope
 The joy of serving others
 Learning to deal with the realities of life with my Creator at my side
 Passion for serving Him that I never had before
 The confidence that God is in control
 God's love expressed through family, friends, and strangers
 The realization that I am not the only one in the world
 An entire new life transformation

Of course this isn't a one time thing, I am experiencing right now not just that I did experience. But really how am I to put my new life in words? How am I to express the wonderful thing God has done for me? He pulled me out of the pit of despair, and ironically, He used something that would normally send someone to the pit of despair. He has given me a New Beginning, He Healed the Breach that had formed when I was younger. Truly, my God is a great God and it is my duty and joy to praise his name forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts, it makes things interesting around here! ;)