Saturday, July 2, 2011

I Don't Have The Right!


Okay, I got up at five in the morning, got ready for farmers market, and was still late when we got there. My brother was blaming it on me and I was blaming it on him. We couldn't find a spot anywhere to park it was so crowded; lots of vendors this time.
We ended up parking and then carrying our stuff over to squeeze in next to another table. We sat there and sat there. Made one sale. Brother left to talk to some friend and I was left at the table by myself to watch it. We sat there for five ours; in the sun!

When we got home there was some kind of misunderstanding with Mom. Then I had to make bread for dinner tonight. Boy I was in a fowl mood! I mumbled and complained and made a big show of "Oh I'm so tired. Poor me, poor me!" My sister  teased me about almost putting in too much salt and I snapped back at her.

Mom looked at me and said "------, if your going to be a grouch every Saturday afternoon then I'm thinking you just shouldn't be going."

Oh, that made me mad. Of course I didn't show it. When I want to I can put up a pretty good face.

Now I am thinking about how I acted and am feeling bad about it. I had a terrible attitude and was feeling sorry for myself. I should have been punished. Just because I worked hard doesn't give me the right to make those I feel that didn't work as hard miserable with my attitude. So I am saying sorry for what I did and I will try to work on that in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts, it makes things interesting around here! ;)