Saturday, May 21, 2011

Swapping Places



      Today I looked around at our house and I thought to myself. "God is great." We've gotten a whole house hold of stuff back almost for free. There is nothing that I can think of that we're missing. We are so much put back together that we have been able to have my dad's parent come up for the summer. Grandpa is not doing well, is sleeping all day; is not really aware of his surroundings that much. Grandma was getting worn out caring for him so they've decided to come up here for the summer. I could never have foreseen this back in January when we were living with some friends. We've swapped places, instead of people watching out for us God has enabled us to watch out for my grandparents. Praise be to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts, it makes things interesting around here! ;)