Thursday, May 19, 2011

Matthew 6:25,34



25 Therefore I say to you, do not worry about your life what you will eat or what you will drink; nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food and the body more than clothing?... 34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about it's own things. Sufficient for the day is it's own trouble.

            If you were to look towards the front of my journal you would see that I definitely was not listening to what Jesus said. It is filled with pages and pages of worrying and discontent. But, the further on you go the less you will find worrying. Little by little God is teaching me not to worry and to put my full trust in him.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts, it makes things interesting around here! ;)