Monday, March 7, 2011

You Are My Sunshine



       One Sunday, in the month of January, my sister Savannah brought her lap harp to church. She showed Lonna and Audrey how to do it and us girls took turns playing You Are My Sunshine. Pastor Peter heard and wanted to try so Savannah showed him how. After practising a little bit he calls to his wife and plays to her while singing,
                 "You are my sunshine,
                   My only sunshine.
                   You make me happy
                   When skys are grey.
                    You are my sunshine,
                   My only sunshine.
                   Please don't take,
                   My sunshine away."
      "Ah" I said to myself "this is why Mrs. Callie fell in love with Pastor Peter."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts, it makes things interesting around here! ;)